Can the central heating water be replaced by another fluid?

Can the central heating water be replaced by another fluid?

We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.



Answer: no, but you can add a heat transfer fluid.

If your central heating works with water, you cannot replace it with another fluid. However, it is possible to add, in a limited proportion, a heat transfer fluid, such as mineral oil. Specific products, anti-mud or anti-scale, can also respond to specific problems. Ask the installer or the manufacturer of your radiator about the compatibility of these products with your installation. If, in spite of everything, you want to put something other than water in your central heating, you can replace your entire heating system with a radiator with heat transfer fluid. But also reason in terms of depreciation of this new installation. You too, send us your DIY question.


  1. Ramadan

    Why like this? I doubt how we can cover this topic.

  2. Aitan

    incomparably topic, to me it is)))) very interesting

  3. Weylyn

    I congratulate you have been visited with the remarkable idea

  4. Temple

    I'm sorry, but I think you are wrong. Let's discuss. E-mail me

  5. Rolfe

    You are saying.

  6. Askook

    You may be right.

Write a message